Friday, November 11, 2022

Fabric Friday Week 4: November 11

I have a few prints that I really love but that I just can't seem to use. Maybe can't is too strong. I'm befuddled by them. So, I decided to pull one out that I recently purchased to see if I could pull something together. I feel like it's a pretty basic bundle, but that's okay. I really like it, and it doesn't feel basic, because it uses bold colors.


The print I used was this great Ruby Star metallic floral. I think the size of the blossoms and the color just make it a bit difficult for me. It's a beautiful color and print, which is why I bought it, but I don't typically use this vibrant magenta. And it's pretty new to my collection, so maybe it's not right or fair to say it's a tough one for me, I bought it at Quiltcon, I think...which was in February. 


I really like the balance of warm and cool in this bundle, I think it's just a pretty effective group and now I'm trying to think if I have more I could pull in for a more complete quilt project, I'm not sure this is quite enough, haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment