Friday, November 25, 2022

Fabric Friday Week 6: Nov 25

 I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving if you're in the US! Ours was great; I feel like we've got our menu down pretty well, especially the pies, which of course is the most important part. I make three: French Silk Chocolate, Pumpkin Praline, and Tart Tatin, a French caramel apple tart. All recipes from America's Test Kitchen, so you know they're perfection ;)


Today's Fabric Friday bundle ended up pretty similar to one a few weeks ago, I guess the colors are speaking to me right now. But, they originated from a different space, so I'm going for it. I picked out the Tula Pink hexagon print because I struggle to use Tula sometimes, and tried to make a bundle that would use it. Sometimes her color combinations are just a bit strong for me. I bought this one because I loved the brightness and it wasn't as jarring as some of her prints are, but I still haven't managed to use it yet. I like what I pulled out though and think it works really well!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment