Friday, November 18, 2022

Fabric Friday Week 5: November 18

 Today I'm skipping the bundle and instead showcasing a color scheme of Kona color chips. I have a Kona color card that I cut up and added velcro too, and keep it on my wall on a large canvas. I love it, it's a great piece of decor for a sewing room in my opinion, and it keeps the chips ready to use. 

I saw something that reminded me how much I love navy and lime green. So I pulled some for that. I thought the purple was a fun accent.


And then I pulled some that felt like fall to me. The same purple works great here.


And then I realized that they're a great color combo together.


So which do I like more? I couldn't possibly pick, so I'm posting all three, haha. It's so vibrant and I feel like this is exactly what I need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment