Friday, January 8, 2016

Fabric Friday: January 8

Happy New Year! I hope you had a great Christmas season; we sure did. We even got to visit some family after Christmas in Phoenix. It was colder than I expected, but we had a great time with our family. I haven't actually gotten around to setting New Year's Resolutions yet...and here we are, a whole week in, but I do have lots of plans. They just aren't very fleshed out... :-)


I'm afraid it's been longer than I intended since I've pulled a fabric bundle for the blog...but, here's one. Lot of the prints are new fat quarters I bought at a local shop's Fat Quarter Friday sale. I love those. For the end of the year/holiday season, they did a 7/$12 special, which I just couldn't pass up, and I bought 14. That makes it the equivalent of $6.86 a yard! Wahoo! I'm really digging these bright jewel tones right now. Pink. This year will be the year of pink for me I think. It's a good thing I have little girls.


And, for those of you who might be interested, I'm working on a blog mini series about how I select fabric for projects, I just need to take a few photos. So, stay tuned...that will be coming hopefully soon!

This week's bundle includes First Crush by Sweetwater, Mon Ami by BasicGrey, Noteworthy by Sweetwater, XOXO by Cotton and Steel, Simply Colorful 2 by V and Co, Stitch Square by Michael Miller, Paper Bandana by Cotton and Steel, Bright Heart by Amy Butler, Rhoda Ruth by Elizabeth Hartman, and Modern Mini's by Lori Holt.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment