Friday, February 3, 2017

Fabric Friday: February 3

It's interesting to see the announcements of the "colors of the year." I know these announcements were made a while ago. And I've been mulling over them. In the past years, I haven't been very excited about the colors. I didn't hate them, but I wasn't excited. This year, though, I'm excited about both Pantone's color and Kona's color. Flamingo. Really? Yes. I have four girls--sign me up! 

But, I am also excited about Pantone's greenery. Now, as you know, unlike Kona's COTY, you can't just order Greenery. But, I actually do have a bunch of the colors in the same color family as Greenery. Love! 


The other day, I was picking out some fabrics to add to my English paper piecing project, and decided to add stars in navy and green. Greenery green. :-) (The white will be the hexagon centers in the green stars, and the aqua will be the centers on the blue stars). I looked at the stack, and just fell in love. The fabrics I pulled just looked great together, and I fell in love with the group. Isn't it great? I love navy, and think it pairs so well with so many things. Including Greenery. Go Pantone!

No comments:

Post a Comment