Friday, February 17, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 16: February 17

It might be late, but it's still Friday, so it's not TOO late, right? I missed last week amidst a few kids with pink eye, one of which needed antibiotics, so it's been just loads of fun around here. Of course, it only took a day or two for them to kick in and she's much better now, but it did rather throw off my week and weekend. *shrug*

Tonight's bundle was inspired by a newsletter Kate Spain sent out recently, with a color scheme and the inspiring photo. Mine looks dramatically different; well, different, at least. But I really liked the use of teal as a garden inspired color and ran with it. I think her scheme moved more toward red than magenta if I'm remembering correctly, but I liked the pinker hues for this.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment