Friday, March 31, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 22: March 31

I can't believe tomorrow is April. This winter has been L-O-N-G. We've had so much cold and snow, which we've definitely needed...but with the pending spring we now get worry about potential flooding from said snow...Fun times. Still, I'm glad to be anticipating warmer weather. 

I'm also anticipating a leap across the pond, and so I thought I'd pull out the fabric I purchased last time I was in London at Liberty. I haven't done anything with it yet, and I didn't intend for them to be a specific project, but I feel like the colors all kinda work together so I'm tempted to keep them together. They're the Tana Lawn, which is just so smooth and fine, I'm looking forward to sewing with them.

When I arrived at Liberty, I knew I had to bring some Betsy home with me. I crushed hard on this color way, and I really love it. And I'm such a sucker for navy so it should come as no surprise that I sprung for a navy too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment