Friday, January 26, 2024

Fabric Friday Week 43: January 26

I've been itching to plan my next project, even though I have started on my 6 petal Hexibore quilt top that I bought fabric for on Black Friday. I'm feeling better about curves, so yay! Anyway, it's a relatively quick project anyway, that I'm still searching for what my next project will be, so I started pulling fabric. Today, my color scheme is an idea for an Interwoven quilt. I saw one that was more earthy colors and loved that it was different than most of the quilts in the feed, so I went that direction.


I pulled these so quickly, but I really think they work well together. After how long it took me to pull fabrics for the Hexibore, I'll take the quickness! :) I think the reason they work so well is that they have a similar value, and a similar earthiness. The only one I might need to rethink is the green. Either the palm or the grass green, they're not quite close enough to the same value. I think either works, but not together. One is either too dark, or the other is too light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment