Friday, December 30, 2022

Fabric Friday Week 10: December 30

I've been using a lot of feminine colors, especially pink, lately. Which is fine; I have all girls, and I love pink. I love all colors, really. Pink is great. But sometimes it's nice to work in a palette that is more neutral. 

For this week's bundle, I focused on this focal print by Ruby Star from the Florida Vol. 2 line. I loved the first Florida line, and made sure to pick up a couple of prints from Volume 2. The colors were fun and out of my normal range, which is always interesting. 


I went simple this week, and tied in colors found directly in the print. So it's a pretty obvious bundle. But it's still appealing and I'd still use it for a quilt. I probably won't because I have plenty of other projects to work on, but it's a color scheme I could totally see myself using. 


No comments:

Post a Comment