Friday, December 2, 2022

Fabric Friday Week 7: December 2

I have a messy stack I threw together for you, the picture is just terrible! That's mostly because I pulled it out and intended to come back to it, but didn't...so sorry. 

I pulled out the Rifle paper stamp fabric and wanted to figure out a good stack for it. It has so many great colors in it, I knew I had to have it when it was first released, but it's not one I've gravitated toward using. This stack is fun, though. It's got some dark colors with the navies and greens and butterscotches, and some lights with the peach and pale blue, and just a bit of brightness with the pink. It seems happy and balanced. I also really like that I was able to use the navy with peach line drawing. It's such a fun print but one that I've been stumped on. However, I think I will actually use it in a quilt that I haven't finalized my fabric pull for yet, a quilt for my mom's birthday. I'll post that fabric pull later, maybe next week if I can get my act together!



No comments:

Post a Comment