Friday, December 23, 2022

Fabric Friday Week 9: December 23

Whew, we are so close to Christmas! Are you ready? We are just about ready. I wrapped up my Christmas sewing on Monday, we got most of the gifts wrapped, and I've got a lot of food prepped. Still a few things to do tomorrow, and of course, the excitement is building like crazy for my kids. So we're doing lots of fun things with them. I love this time of year. I love the festive celebrations, and I love the focus on our Savior. 

I DID manage to get a fabric Friday post ready and I can hardly believe it! With all the preparations, I figured two days before Christmas would be another one that got skipped. But, I played around in my sewing room just a bit this week and came up with this bundle.



I really love the coral with the citrine, and the navy and gray just round it out a bit. The one problem with doing these fabric Friday posts is that it inspires me with more possible quilts. Now I want to make something with this, ha! 

I hope you have a very merry Christmas if you celebrate, and enjoy a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment