Friday, September 18, 2015

Fabric Friday: September 18

This week has been dreary and rainy...which I personally love. I've lived in Utah almost all my life, and it's a desert, obviously, so rain is special. I love the sound of rain drops hitting the pavement, the sound of thunder in the distance, and the darkness in the afternoon when it should be light. I love the clean smell of rain when it smells fresh. I just really love rain.

So, I guess, since it's been dreary, it's fitting I picked a bundle of fabric based around a London print. Which, by the way, I don't think is a dreary place at all. But it is known for it's foggy, drizzly weather. I guess since I don't really think of London or rain as dreary, it makes sense that this bundle isn't dreary in the least either. :-)


Top to bottom: Passport (by 3 Sisters I think?), Dottie by Cotton and Steel, Gardenvale by Jen Kingwell, (Social Club, I think) by the Comstocks, Miss Kate by Bonnie and Camille, and London Fog by Camelot.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stack of fabrics, especially the London print! Our weather is similar to London's - grey and drizzly in the winter. I so easily forget that not long ago we lived in the desert too and I used to love the sound and smell of rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shortage of fog here on the coast of Nova Scotia either...although our fall weather is amazing right now! Love the London prints, fun picks!

    ReplyDelete