Friday, January 6, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 11: January 6

Once Christmas is over, winter really loses its appeal, which is sad because we have two more months of winter, at least, before we can expect spring. I'm planning to finish up a Christmas quilt I started sometimes soon, just because I don't love having WIPS kick around, or maybe I'll try it for once and leave it until I feel like sewing something Christmasy? I'm not sure. In any case, winter is not my favorite. I dislike being cold, and while the mountains covered in snow are lovely to look at, I'd prefer to not deal with snow in my yard. Specifically my driveway, lol. 

So, since winter isn't my favorite, I get anxious for spring, and I think this bundle I've got is a spring-y bundle. Bright, florals, also out of my normal range. But that's why I do these posts, to exercise my creative color muscles. 



This was inspired by the art gallery floral and I haven't really found a way to use it yet, and this was a great exercise for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment