Friday, October 20, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 39: Oct 20

I took last week off, but I'm back with another attempt. This is very similar to the last group. I'm not going to give up. I don't think I'm there yet. This time, I tried Moda colors. Years ago, I bought a Moda Match Maker block of fabric swatches. I don't use it often enough, probably because the few times I've tried, I end up turning back to my Kona chips. But the Moda swatches are larger and they're nice to use. I think this group is nice, too. Maybe in the end, I'll end up with some Moda colors and some Konas. We'll see!


Naturally, after I uploaded this picture, I realized that I didn't line up the fabric swatches with the lines on the rug. I was hasty, and I was playing with these on the rug so I just quickly took a picture. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment