Friday, November 10, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 40: November 10

I have finally recovered (mostly) from our most recent trip. We went to Northern Italy for my 40th birthday celebration! We did a Photo Workshop in the Dolomites for fall colors, and while we had more rain than we would have liked, it was still beautiful and amazing. I've never done group travel before but it was really fun.


This was sunrise at a lake we visited, and this one is from my cell phone, I haven't finished the pictures from my big camera. It was spectacular!

This week's bundle is one I pulled together randomly. It ended up being, oh, what is it called? Triadic complementary? Hmm...I remember reading about a color combination like this, where you have three analogous colors plus the complementary one. But I guess I also added in the pink so it's not exactly the same. *shrug*


In other news, I think I'm nearly there with a group for another hexibore quilt, I pulled one kona to go with mostly Moda bellas, and it might just do the trick. I need to figure out the layout I want, because I love the look of the mini baby quilt, but I'm a throw girl and don't like making quilts smaller than throws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment