Friday, November 17, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 41: November 17

I didn't think I was going to get a post up today. I went on a field trip with some of my girls to the zoo today and I hadn't gotten a post written yet. 

But I had about an hour after I got home before the girls would be home from school, and I decided to work on it. I went into my sewing room, and I just stared at my drawers of fabric. Nothing was sparking. I do have a fat quarter bundle I bought and I'm brainstorming ideas for it right now. I thought it kind of felt beachy, so I thought I'd pull a beach bundle. I saw a piece from a collection by Sheri and Chelsea called Seashore Drive and decided to start there. I think for a quick pull it's pretty decent. I don't know that I would use it necessarily, but it works. Maybe instead of the print, I would use the darker blue as a background color. Hmm...


Have a great weekend, and a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment