Friday, March 17, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 20: March 17

Wow, twenty fabric Fridays! I'm kinda glad I started numbering them, because 20 feels like a big number and an accomplishment. 

Today, I have a bundle that I pulled that was inspired by the scenery we saw on our drive home from Evanston last week. We had visited a friend at their cabin for the weekend and we wanted to leave before sunset because part of the drive is snowed in and really narrow and I really didn't want to do it in the dark. So we got a few last views of the beautiful area with the nice afternoon light. The snow was heavy, the sky was blue, and there were bits of butter yellow (maybe the sun reflecting on the snow?) and forest green from the evergreens. It was just lovely. I don't much care for winter, really, but last weekend was really nice. Really beautiful. 


And I love this bundle I pulled, more than I expected. I might add to it and use it for a Wasatch quilt, a pattern I bought from Compass and Wildflower Studio. We'll see, though, as always. My list of things to sew grows and grows and I'm just not quick enough to get to them all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment