Friday, March 20, 2015

Fabric Friday: March 20

I had some disappointing news today. It's actually quilting related: I had a quilt rejected from an art competition. I'll share more details in another post, another time. But, I'm having a disappointing kind of day. And I picked out a bundle as a pick-me-up. I'd love to go fabric shopping to soothe my soul, but I'm on a strict fabric diet while I save money for a Bernina: only solids as needed for backgrounds/sashing and backings. It's tough, but I think a Bernina will be worth it. This stack is from my stash, and even though it has a lot of blue, it still feels happy and optimistic to me. It cheers me a little.


From top to bottom: Color Theory by V and Co., Netorious by Cotton and Steel, XOXO by Cotton and Steel, Handcrafted by Alison Glass, Dining Car by Cotton and Steel, Metro Living by Robert Kaufman, and Mustang Navy Daisies by Cotton and Steel.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment