Friday, April 24, 2015

Fabric Friday: April 24

We've had a great week of spring here. I took my girls up the canyon for a picnic this week, and we had a great time. I see a lot of picnics in our future this summer! My girls are a really fun age (5 and almost 3), and taking them for a simple trip up to a park in the canyon is a huge hit. 


This week, my bundle is a lot of my new stash. New, relatively...since I've been on a fabric diet lately as a way to save up for a Bernina. I really, really want a Bernina. Luckily, I won a Fat Quarter Shop contest a little while ago, so that helps me not feel too deprived... :-)


Top to Bottom: Mustang by Cotton and Steel, Color Theory by V and Co., Quattro by Studio M, Lazy Day by Lori Whitlock, and Homebody by Cotton and Steel.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment