Friday, June 26, 2015

Fabric Friday: June 26

Whew, what a week! It has flown by here. Summer is in full swing and we have the temperatures here to prove it, with the last few days hitting 100. Days like that, I'd like to sit inside a sew. But...I am a mom. And have mom tasks. Really fun ones, like laundry.


And, lately, I've been trying to make sure that I really take care of my responsibilities before I let myself sew. It's working, sort of. :-)

This week, I went up to Quilter's Haven in Bountiful. They are closing, and so they had some decent sales to liquidate their inventory. Not super, but pretty good. And, I may have gone a little overboard...but it was a really fun store and I'm sad that I finally made it up there for their closing. It's sad to see a great store go. I also went around the bend to another shop in Bountiful, since I was there, Quilter's Attic. Another fun store. I got a pattern on sale there, but everything else was full price...but their pricing wasn't too high. Still...overboard...so today's bundle is actually all from my new fabrics.


Top to bottom: Honor Roll by Anna Maria Horner, Modern Minis by Lori Holt, Studio 8 by Quilting Treasures, Haunted Gala by Eric and Julie Comstock, Block Party by Sandy Gervais, and Speedster by The RBD Designers.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment