Friday, May 19, 2023

Fabric Friday Week 28: May 19

The past few weeks have been packed! I have been sewing, which I'll share in another post another day...but it's also the end of the school year. My kids are getting out REALLY soon, which means we've had end of year concerts and parties and all sorts of things. You know. Plus spring sports...one of my twins did a short after school soccer camp for 4 weeks and the other twin is trying out coach pitch rec baseball...my kids haven't been hugely involved in extra curriculars in the past, so getting kids all the places has been an adjustment, lol.


This weeks fabric is a color palate I think I've landed on for a Hexibore quilt by Papper Saxsten. It's gone through a few iterations, but I'm pretty happy with where it stands now. I signed up for her June workshop and I'm pretty excited. It's a lovely modern quilt and I'm excited to learn her tricks. And I've got to get the fabric ordered soon so I can get started on cutting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment