Friday, May 15, 2015

Fabric Friday: May 15

I'm in the midst of craziness here, but I knew it was coming and was able to get a couple of Fabric Fridays ready in advance. I will post about the craziness after it's all wrapped up, but until then, I'm a bit AWOL. So this is automatically posting for you! Love automation.

For this bundle, I wanted to try something more muted. So often, I end up with really bright bundles with lots of colors, and I love color. So much. But, I thought I'd try gray.

And of course, a pop of red. The two multi-colored prints both have red and I thought red would make a great pop.


From top to bottom: V and Co., Noteworthy by Sweetwater, Oh, Clementine by Cluck Cluck Sew, Oh, Clementine by Cluck Cluck Sew, April Showers by Bonnie and Camille, Dumb Dot by Michael Miller.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment