Friday, May 22, 2015

Fabric Friday: May 22

This will be my last automated post, I'm hoping to get back to normal next week. Thanks for your patience while things have been crazy!

I know coral is totally in right now, and I thought I'd try it out with my go-to colors: navy blue and gray. I think this bundle is really graphic, and it's really unlike most of what I go for. I can't really decide if I like it. I go from really really liking it, to not being in love with it. I guess I don't know what I would make with it, even if I do like it.


From top to bottom: Little Ark by Carena Gardner, Miss Kate by Bonnie and Camille, Blomster by Lotta Jansdotter, (my selvage is missing the information), Metro Living by Robert Kaufman, (my selvage is missing the information).


Have a great weekend, and I'm looking forward to getting back to normal next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment