Friday, May 8, 2015

Fabric Friday: May 8

I signed up for the Around the World Craft Swap on Instagram, and I'm really excited! It's my first swap ever. The next few weeks are totally crazy for me, so I won't have a lot of time to post on the blog or Instagram, but I'm looking forward to getting back into everything in a few weeks and jumping in to brainstorming for my partner.

So, Europe has been on my brain, because it's my favorite destination. I have a few Paris prints I've picked up because I have a hard time saying no to Paris...and I really love the colors in this one, even though it's a cream background. But since it has white in it as well (The clouds, Sacre Coeur, etc), I felt like it was okay to add prints with white. And I loved these colors I pulled from my stash; I'm pleased they are pretty close matches.

Yep, I should have ironed...

Top to bottom: Lost and Found 2 by My Mind's Eye, green polka dots are missing their selvage, Wallflowers by Allison Harris, Hello Paris by Mo Mullan, and Metro Living by Robert Kaufman.


I thought about including a red print, but wanted it to stand out in the focal fabric. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment