Friday, May 1, 2015

Fabric Friday: May 1

This week, I decided I like stripes. I love stripes, but I often avoid buying them because I hate lining them up. I'll do my best with cutting, and still manage to muss things up. They can look so great, but I need more practice. And who doesn't love a striped binding? I mean, really.


I saw a Monster's Inc inspired mini quilt on the Disney Mini Quilt Swap hashtag on Instagram and fell in love, and decided to make one for myself. I pulled a bunch of fabrics for the doors, including these stripes. And I thought maybe a bundle of just stripes would be fun and interesting.


Top to bottom: Best Day Ever by April Rosenthal, Pimatex Basics by Robert Kaufman, Oh Clementine by Allison Harris, and Color Theory by V and Co.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment